AnalogFolk lands Desperados work
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 10 November 2011 12:00PM
Heineken has hired AnalogFolk to develop a global digital strategy for Desperados, its tequila-flavoured beer.
The agency won the business after a pitch process handled by Creativebrief.
A large part of the task is developing awareness in the UK, which has been identified as a key area for growth.
The brand's most successful markets are Italy, Spain and South America.
Desperados' most recent foray into digital advertising was the launch of a branded YouTube channel in April.
The channel featured an interactive ad, by Desperados' France-based creative agency, Dufresne Corrigan Scarlett, and the digital production company MediaMonks, which allowed viewers to connect with their Facebook friends, inviting them to join the party in the ad.
The appointment comes as Heineken focuses on the international roll-out of several key brands, including Sol, Strongbow and Dos Equis.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Director of Marketing and Communications (maternity cover) Almeida Theatre circa £38,000 per annum dependent on experience, Islington, North London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'