Harman and Bell quit TMW for WDMP
WDMP, the direct marketing agency, has appointed Tom Harman and George Bell to lead its creative department.
The duo join from TMW, where they worked on accounts including Pimm's, Lynx and First Direct. They will both take the title of creative lead and report to the agency's managing director, Craig Wheeler.
The appointment follows the departure of WDMP's executive creative director, Gary Sharpen, in March.
The pair worked together at Rapier and Tequila before joining TMW in 2008. Their work includes a number of award-winning campaigns, including Lynx's "wake up and stay alert" activity.
Gavin Wheeler, the WDMP chief executive, said: "Tom and George bring with them a wealth of experience dealing with leading brands. Their fresh ideas, flair and creativity will be a welcome addition. We look forward to seeing them make their mark and helping to take the business to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Planner Bray Leino Competitive, Bristol, City of Bristol
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account