Harman and Bell quit TMW for WDMP
WDMP, the direct marketing agency, has appointed Tom Harman and George Bell to lead its creative department.
The duo join from TMW, where they worked on accounts including Pimm's, Lynx and First Direct. They will both take the title of creative lead and report to the agency's managing director, Craig Wheeler.
The appointment follows the departure of WDMP's executive creative director, Gary Sharpen, in March.
The pair worked together at Rapier and Tequila before joining TMW in 2008. Their work includes a number of award-winning campaigns, including Lynx's "wake up and stay alert" activity.
Gavin Wheeler, the WDMP chief executive, said: "Tom and George bring with them a wealth of experience dealing with leading brands. Their fresh ideas, flair and creativity will be a welcome addition. We look forward to seeing them make their mark and helping to take the business to the next level."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London
- Senior Digital Designer Gemini Search £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Strategic Search Manager - PPC - LUXURY BRAND Ultimate Asset £25000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Senior Internal Comms Business Partner - Technology Badenoch & Clark £60000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London