In association with
Sainsbury's 'Christmas' by AMV
Campaign Work, Monday, 14 November 2011 02:10PM
After 11 years as the face of the brand, Jamie Oliver is featuring in his final television ad for Sainsbury's.
The Christmas spot, which has a pantomime theme, premiered during ITV's The X Factor results show on 13 November.
Filmed on location at London’s Adelphi Theatre, the ad features Oliver cooking Christmas dinner for a full pantomime cast.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per Car/ Car Allowance, South East
- Range and Merchandising Executive Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum, London