In association with
The Financial Times 'ducks' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 November 2011 11:30AM
DDB UK has created a new press ad for the Financial Times to launch this week.
With the Euro and EU in deep crisis, the ad shows the member nations are getting picked off like a duck shoot in a fairground.
The print and online advertisements will appear in the Financial Times and on FT.com
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER- Fashion retailer Success Digital £65000 per annum, London
- Client Director - Digital Agency - London £50-65k Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Camden, London (Greater)
- Neolane Campaign Manager PFJ £300 - £400 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Marketing Operations Jarlett de Grouchy £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)