In association with
The Financial Times 'ducks' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 November 2011 11:30AM
DDB UK has created a new press ad for the Financial Times to launch this week.
With the Euro and EU in deep crisis, the ad shows the member nations are getting picked off like a duck shoot in a fairground.
The print and online advertisements will appear in the Financial Times and on FT.com
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London