In association with
The Financial Times 'ducks' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 15 November 2011 11:30AM
DDB UK has created a new press ad for the Financial Times to launch this week.
With the Euro and EU in deep crisis, the ad shows the member nations are getting picked off like a duck shoot in a fairground.
The print and online advertisements will appear in the Financial Times and on FT.com
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Marketing Manager, B2C Publishing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- PR Senior Account Manager, Consumer, London, £36k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £36000 per annum, London
- Integrated Studio Traffic Manager - Award-winning Agency - £35k Digital Gurus £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £38000 per annum, Benefits: Plus benefits, Manchester
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- Will content kill traditional ad models?