Comcast ' dish head' by Goodby, Silverstein & Partners
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 16 November 2011 11:07AM
Comcast has launched a new ad campaign in the US touting the benefits of Comcast's XFINITY cable over satellite television.
In addition to the TV spots, GS&P will be rolling out print ads, OOH, banners, radio and other interactive work over the next few months.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of SEO Lipton Fleming £80000 - £90000.00 per annum, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester