SCA Hygiene meets shops for CRM brief
SCA Hygiene is holding talks with agencies over a UK CRM brief for its Tena Lady and Bodyform accounts.
The business, which involves building relationships with women who use the products, is currently handled by Rapp. The agency is repitching for the account.
SCA's review follows its move, earlier this year, to bring back the "whoah Bodyform..." signature song after it was ditched in 2004. The brand launched a direct and digital marketing campaign to find an unknown voice to sing a remake of the song. The activity, created by Haygarth, included PR, sampling and a Facebook page to find the star for its summer national radio advertising campaign.
Current SCA roster agencies include Fallon, Publicis Chemistry, DLKW Lowe and Carat. In June, SCA appointed BSUR Amsterdam to handle the £20 million pan-European account for all its feminine hygiene products.
SCA Hygiene was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account