Clear Channel wins Westfield regional
Clear Channel Outdoor has won the outdoor advertising contract for the Westfield regional shopping centres and will convert the entire estate to digital screens.
The contract, which was awarded after a competitive pitch, means Clear Channel will install more than 100 digital screens in Westfield's six shopping centres outside of London, including Birmingham, Derby and Belfast.
Separately, Clear Channel has extended its contract with Meadowhall to install new digital screens in the Sheffield-based shopping centre. Together with Westfield, this will increase Clear Channel's digital offer by 60 per cent by the first quarter of 2012.
JCDecaux previously handled the outdoor ad sales for Westfield's regional shopping centres. CBS Outdoor has the ad sales contract for Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City.
Bill Giouroukos, the director of operations at Westfield UK, said: "We have moved our strategy to all-digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Officer Stopgap £33654 - £39705 per annum, City of London
- Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + bens, London
- PR Account Director, Consumer Lifestyle, £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film