Clear Channel wins Westfield regional
Clear Channel Outdoor has won the outdoor advertising contract for the Westfield regional shopping centres and will convert the entire estate to digital screens.
The contract, which was awarded after a competitive pitch, means Clear Channel will install more than 100 digital screens in Westfield's six shopping centres outside of London, including Birmingham, Derby and Belfast.
Separately, Clear Channel has extended its contract with Meadowhall to install new digital screens in the Sheffield-based shopping centre. Together with Westfield, this will increase Clear Channel's digital offer by 60 per cent by the first quarter of 2012.
JCDecaux previously handled the outdoor ad sales for Westfield's regional shopping centres. CBS Outdoor has the ad sales contract for Westfield London and Westfield Stratford City.
Bill Giouroukos, the director of operations at Westfield UK, said: "We have moved our strategy to all-digital."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Advertising Sales Executive Culture Shock Media Salary dependent on experience , plus commission. , SW London
- Planning Director - 12 Month Contract - Global Luxury Car Brand Speckled Frog Up to £110k, Central London
- International Cross-Media Account Manager- Up to £40K Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Comms Account Manager: £35k; TV/ENT's client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%