Hotline: Taco Bell opens restaurant in Manchester
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 November 2011 12:00AM
Taco Bell has opened a restaurant in Manchester, its third in the UK, and has earmarked further city openings for 2012.
Taco Bell, which is owned by Yum!, the parent company of Pizza Hut and KFC, is currently running outdoor advertising by DraftFCB, which offers a tongue-in-cheek take on Manchester's deadpan humour. One of the ads reads: "Baps out." Another says: "It's proper Mexicunian."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager EMR £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Luxury Brand Manager Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Sales Account Manager - Leading Publisher silverdrum to £40k + bonus, London
- Assistant Product Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Northamptonshire
- International Account Manager SYLEX Recruitment £25000 - £31000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Watch: The Economist's interactive Nelson Mandela film