Hotline: Taco Bell opens restaurant in Manchester
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 18 November 2011 12:00AM
Taco Bell has opened a restaurant in Manchester, its third in the UK, and has earmarked further city openings for 2012.
Taco Bell, which is owned by Yum!, the parent company of Pizza Hut and KFC, is currently running outdoor advertising by DraftFCB, which offers a tongue-in-cheek take on Manchester's deadpan humour. One of the ads reads: "Baps out." Another says: "It's proper Mexicunian."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior National Account Manager , New Brand Premier Consultants c.£60k-£65k plus car & bonus, East of England / South East England / London (Greater)
- Head of Digital - great digital agency, N Manchester Perfect Marketing People To £70k, Greater Manchester / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Account Director Purple Consultancy £40000 - £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sales Administrator - Promotional Products Agency Stonor £20K + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...