BBH and DDB reach final stage of £36m Virgin Media pitch
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 17 November 2011 01:34PM
Virgin Media has selected Bartle Bogle Hegarty and incumbent DDB UK to go through to the final stage of the pitch for its £36 million advertising account, knocking out Mother and Adam & Eve.
Jeff Dodds, the executive director of brand and marketing communications at Virgin Media said: "Following outstanding creative pitches from all four agencies, we've decided to progress DDB London and BBH to the final stage."
"We've been absolutely delighted by the quality of work we've seen over the past six weeks and, alongside our director of advertising and sponsorship, Richard Larcombe, and team, will make our final decision later this month."
Virgin Media called the pitch in August following a review of its media planning and buying business, which was retained by Manning Gottlieb OMD and Goodstuff.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account