In association with
Freeview 'balloon' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Friday, 18 November 2011 11:48AM
Freeview has launched an £18 million marketing campaign, the first work for the brand by Leo Burnett since winning the busienss earlier this year.
The new strategy marks a shift in Freeview’s communications away from product promotion to focus on building the brand.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London