Cartier 'painted love' by Marcel/The Hours
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:28AM
Cartier has released a short film in collaboration with New York based directors Waverly and French band Air.
The film will be available on their Facebook, YouTube and Vevo accounts.This is Cartier’s biggest online engagement, marking the first time the iconic luxury brand has used social media to reach consumers.
Painted Love is inspried by the myth of Pygmalion and Galatea, which charts an encounter between an artist and his muse.
It takes place in a downtown Manhattan loft and depicts the story of a young painter and his quest for his love and his obsession to attain her.
"Painted Love" is the first of a three-part series of exclusive collaborations between musicians and directors, all answering the question "How Far Would You Go For Love?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- PR Account Executive, B2B Tech, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £22000 per annum, London
- Director Educational Enterprise Harvey Nash Competitive + attractive benefits, Birmingham
- Brand Manager - Country - Online Gaming Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £60000 - £70000 per annum, South West London
- Creative Artworker Night Shift Creative Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum + pro rata, Uxbridge