Cartier 'painted love' by Marcel/The Hours
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:28AM
Cartier has released a short film in collaboration with New York based directors Waverly and French band Air.
The film will be available on their Facebook, YouTube and Vevo accounts.This is Cartier’s biggest online engagement, marking the first time the iconic luxury brand has used social media to reach consumers.
Painted Love is inspried by the myth of Pygmalion and Galatea, which charts an encounter between an artist and his muse.
It takes place in a downtown Manhattan loft and depicts the story of a young painter and his quest for his love and his obsession to attain her.
"Painted Love" is the first of a three-part series of exclusive collaborations between musicians and directors, all answering the question "How Far Would You Go For Love?"
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Consultant/Senior Consultant at a leading executive search consultancy Hanson Search Competitive Package , London
- Marketing Manager Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 per annum + benefits, London
- PR Account Director Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + plus bonuses + benefits, Norwich
- Senior Account Manager [Integrated] - Superb Agency - £37k+ Fill Recruitment Ltd £37k+, Central London