In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'something wonderful' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:47AM
The Carphone Warehouse, the mobile phone retailer has launched a 40s spot that shows a young man being taken on a fantastical journey by a store assistant.
As they explore the world of upgrades, they find themselves scaling skyscrapers, flying through a magical forest and soaring into space on jetpacks.
The ad was created using a mixture of elaborate set-builds, stuntwork and post-production effects and shot over four days at Elstree studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014