In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'something wonderful' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:47AM
The Carphone Warehouse, the mobile phone retailer has launched a 40s spot that shows a young man being taken on a fantastical journey by a store assistant.
As they explore the world of upgrades, they find themselves scaling skyscrapers, flying through a magical forest and soaring into space on jetpacks.
The ad was created using a mixture of elaborate set-builds, stuntwork and post-production effects and shot over four days at Elstree studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Brand Consultant - Brand Strategist Royds Raphael £85k-£100k+neg, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business