In association with
Carphone Warehouse 'something wonderful' by CHI & Partners
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 November 2011 11:47AM
The Carphone Warehouse, the mobile phone retailer has launched a 40s spot that shows a young man being taken on a fantastical journey by a store assistant.
As they explore the world of upgrades, they find themselves scaling skyscrapers, flying through a magical forest and soaring into space on jetpacks.
The ad was created using a mixture of elaborate set-builds, stuntwork and post-production effects and shot over four days at Elstree studios.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £12 - £15 per hour, Cheshunt
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East
- Integrated Designer - AXA Gemini Search £25000.00 - £32000.00 per annum + good benefits, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement