In association with
British Airways 'Unicef aid film' by BBH
Campaign Work, Monday, 21 November 2011 02:47PM
Bartle Bogle Hegarty has created a film which follows a BA volunteer crew as they undertake a 24-hour trip to Nairobi via Copenhagen to help deliver 46 tonnes of aid to UNICEF.
The aim of film, which is running online, is to help raise awareness of the East Africa famine and crisis, and to highlight BA’s expertise and knowledge in operating fast-turnaround aid relief. It was created by Matt Moreland and Chris Clarke. It was directed by Fred & Nick through Pulse Films. Post production was by Joint post Production.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London