Macy's 'screamers' by JWT New York
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 22 November 2011 03:00PM
Justin Bieber stars in Macy's new ad promoting the US department store's "Black Friday" flash sale.
The ad, created by JWT New York, shows Bieber on his journey to the Macy’s sale. Each person he encounters, from his driver to the shop’s staff, scream at him in the manner of his teenage fans.
The ad was showcased on a YouTube homepage takeover before breaking on TV. It promotes Macy’s day-long sale on 25 November.
The so-called "Black Friday" sales mark the kick-off to the Christmas shopping period.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Stunning Digital Director - Top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £60000 - £63000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London