In association with
Nivea 'wrapped in friendship' by Agency Republic
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 November 2011 02:36PM
Nivea has launched a Facebook app that allows people to select a friend, buy a Nivea gift set and then get free, personalised wrapping paper, featuring themselves and their chosen friend.
The wrapping paper is made up of photos they’ve both been tagged in on Facebook, and the comments they’ve made on each other's walls.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Direct Marketing Manager Prostate Cancer UK £39,362 per annum, London Bridge
- Graphic Designer Major Players £20000 - £40000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Staffing / Field Recruitment Executive - Field Marketing Agency Stonor £18-22K, Berkshire
- Web Editor Network Career Consultants £29000 - £36000 per annum, Oxfordshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'