Turkey of the Week - Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2011 08:00AM
Ben Hall pities Stacey Solomon in the latest Iceland ad by Tom Reddy Advertising:
"Not only does this ad depict her working on what is presumably Christmas Eve, but she is forced to show excitement over a £5 frozen gateau and get warm fuzzy feelings as she drives past the road sign for Dagenham. In her festive commute, Solomon passes the time with a sing-song of Driving Home For Christmas and waving to the Iceland food delivery man. A bit of a climb-down for a former queen of the jungle."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Market Research - Senior Position - Dubai Based MCG Associates Tax Free Competitive Package, Dubai- UAE
- Biddable Account Manager - PPC - Superb Clients Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: + annual bonus, Manchester
- Product Manager Ninesharp £30000 - £40000 per annum, Lincolnshire
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'