Turkey of the Week - Iceland
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 25 November 2011 08:00AM
Ben Hall pities Stacey Solomon in the latest Iceland ad by Tom Reddy Advertising:
"Not only does this ad depict her working on what is presumably Christmas Eve, but she is forced to show excitement over a £5 frozen gateau and get warm fuzzy feelings as she drives past the road sign for Dagenham. In her festive commute, Solomon passes the time with a sing-song of Driving Home For Christmas and waving to the Iceland food delivery man. A bit of a climb-down for a former queen of the jungle."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Marketing & Communications Director Stopgap £70000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Lipton Fleming £28000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus , London
- Associate Director of Content Strategy - London £75,000 Adam Recruitment £75000 - £76000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Senior Interactive Designer Source £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart