In association with
ITV 'Text Santa' by ITV Creative
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 23 November 2011 04:09PM
An animated promo campaign for ITV's new charity initiative kicks off this weekend.
The aim is to raise awareness and money for those most vulnerable during the festive period. ITV Creative worked alongside Lambie-Nairn and Aardman Animations on the campaign.
The first phase of it kicks off on 26 November, with a call to action featuring celebrities launching on 3 December. The animated characters will also take over ITV idents from 10 December.
Lambie-Nairn developed the brand identity for the campaign, both on and off air.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Brand Analyst, Social Media Hasson Associates £30,000 - £35,000, Central London
- Senior Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance+ bonus, Berkshire
- Associate Director, Consumer Research Jarlett de Grouchy £38000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, Oxfordshire