My YouTube ad of the week: Kate Stanners, Saatchi & Saatchi
Campaign YouTube, Thursday, 24 November 2011 10:22AM
Kate Stanners reviews Cadbury
Kate Stanners, executive creative director, Saatchi & Saatchi
Today’s "support our athletes in 2012" film is brought to you by Cadbury. Brace yourself – this is not the first and certainly won’t be the last. It’s not the worst and hopefully not the best. It’s one of many that will be coming our way over the next few months as all the sponsors seek to maximise their sponsorship and create participation.
Cadbury’s particular take on this is to encourage us to sing our own favourite motivational anthems and send them to www.keepourteampumped.com. It will then select six to perform. This film features Simply The Best, performed underwater by a cross-section of the Great British public as represented by one of Her Majesty’s Guards, a butcher, a schoolboy, a dinnerlady, a builder, a farmer and a golf sales guy.
They are all helpfully present in Rebecca Adlington’s training pool as, unfazed, she carries on with her lengths.
Glass half full – it’s a bit of fun, an excuse to humiliate ourselves and let rip with some rock classics. Half empty – it might need a bit more than this to activate the home crowd.
This article was first published on Campaign YouTube
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Mid Weight UX Designer Daniel Marks London 40k, Central London
- Senior UX Architect Daniel Marks London 65k, Central London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Consumer Brands! Royds Raphael £35k-£40k / £150-£220+ day rate depending on experience, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager air recruitment Up to £30K dependent on experience, Central London