DLKW Lowe hires creatives Theo Bayani and Miguel Gonzalez
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 11:20AM
DLKW Lowe has hired TBWA\London's Theo Bayani and DDB UK's Miguel Gonzalez to boost its creative department.
The pair will join forces to form a new creative team, reporting directly to the agency's executive creative directors, Dave Henderson and Richard Denney.
Bayani has worked at TBWA\London for the past five years, and was the art director on the recent "dog show" ad for John Smith's.
He was also responsible for the Millionmodelcatwalk.com campaign for Breakthrough Breast Cancer and the "escaped giraffe" TV ad for Elastoplast.
Gonzalez has worked at DDB UK since 2007 and last year created a print campaign using the positioning "stop window shopping" to launch the Harvey Nichols winter sale. He also worked on the Tropicana account.
Before DDB, Gonzalez worked in his native Mexico as a creative at the digital agency La Sociedad Comunicación y Publicidad.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London
- Digital Strategist Dot-Gap £50k, Central London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London