Jane McNeill to depart Agency Republic
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 11:50AM
Jane McNeill, one of the co-founders of Agency Republic, is leaving the digital agency she helped to launch 11 years ago.
McNeill will depart the Omnicom-owned shop at the end of the year to work on "new challenges".
She was most recently the agency's chief executive, having previously worked as its managing director.
Matt Kwiecinski, the managing director of Agency Republic, will continue to lead its senior team, which also includes the planning director, Alistair Millen, and the executive creative director, Al Campbell, who returned earlier this year from WCRS.
They will work closely with Andy Hobsbawm, the former European chief of Agency.com, who chairs the agency's executive advisory board.
Agency Republic lost its flagship O2 digital account after a pitch last year but has since secured new-business wins including Shape, Nivea, Vodafone and Cancer Research UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Display Manager - Telecoms PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London