Jane McNeill to depart Agency Republic
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 11:50AM
Jane McNeill, one of the co-founders of Agency Republic, is leaving the digital agency she helped to launch 11 years ago.
McNeill will depart the Omnicom-owned shop at the end of the year to work on "new challenges".
She was most recently the agency's chief executive, having previously worked as its managing director.
Matt Kwiecinski, the managing director of Agency Republic, will continue to lead its senior team, which also includes the planning director, Alistair Millen, and the executive creative director, Al Campbell, who returned earlier this year from WCRS.
They will work closely with Andy Hobsbawm, the former European chief of Agency.com, who chairs the agency's executive advisory board.
Agency Republic lost its flagship O2 digital account after a pitch last year but has since secured new-business wins including Shape, Nivea, Vodafone and Cancer Research UK.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Project Manager - Social Media Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits, London
- Digital Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Supplier Development Manager Nigel Wright Recruitment £50000 Per Annum Competitive, Bristol
- Freelance Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £180 - £220 per day, East London
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push