Irwin promoted to COO post at Maxus
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 10:40AM
Maxus has promoted Tim Irwin, its managing director, to the new role of chief operative officer.
Irwin, who has worked for the WPP-owned Maxus since its launch two years ago and was previously the joint managing director of BJK&E, will continue to report to the chief executive, Lindsay Pattison.
He will focus on all operational aspects of the agency and growing its range of services with an emphasis on data and search.
Maxus is looking for a managing director to replace Irwin.
The agency has also hired Mark Bauer, a founding partner of the now-defunct Polestar Communications, to run its global Barclays account.
Wins including Barclays and SC Johnson have helped Maxus to almost double in size during the past year to 120 staff.
Pattison said: "This will allow us to continue our fantastic momentum in new business and to further our data and digital services."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - Integrated Shoreditch Agency - Financial Services - £30-38k Judi Patton £30k-38k, Shoreditch, London
- Head of Inbound (SEO and Content) dmpeople Between £60,000 and £80,000 plus bonus and benefits, London
- Regional Shopper & Market Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, Asia
- International Trade Planning Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 per annum, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014