Irwin promoted to COO post at Maxus
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 24 November 2011 10:40AM
Maxus has promoted Tim Irwin, its managing director, to the new role of chief operative officer.
Irwin, who has worked for the WPP-owned Maxus since its launch two years ago and was previously the joint managing director of BJK&E, will continue to report to the chief executive, Lindsay Pattison.
He will focus on all operational aspects of the agency and growing its range of services with an emphasis on data and search.
Maxus is looking for a managing director to replace Irwin.
The agency has also hired Mark Bauer, a founding partner of the now-defunct Polestar Communications, to run its global Barclays account.
Wins including Barclays and SC Johnson have helped Maxus to almost double in size during the past year to 120 staff.
Pattison said: "This will allow us to continue our fantastic momentum in new business and to further our data and digital services."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency