McDonald's opts for a pedal-powered festive push
McDonald's is unleashing a horde of Santas on bicycles in a Christmas TV ad promoting its new festive menu.
The campaign was created by Leo Burnett and breaks today (29 November).
The Santas cycle around on their festively decorated bikes, ringing the bells to the tune of 'Jingle Bells'. Their destination – a McDonald’s restaurant.
The campaign was created by Ed Morris and Andy Drugan. The creative directors were Tony Malcolm and Guy Moore, and the executive creative director was Justin Tindall.
Andy McLeod at Rattling Stick directed the spot, which is also supported by outdoor and press. OMD handled the media planning and buying.
Last month, the fast-food giant launched a musical-themed TV ad that portrayed its key menu items as "iconic favourites" in the UK.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager Guru Careers £35 - 45k (DOE), Based in London (WC1)
- Recruitment Consultant Nu Creative Talent Competitive, London
- Media Solutions Director | Advocacy Nu Creative Talent £70000 - £90000 per annum + bonus + excellent benefits, London
- Content Editor - Great Client side Opportunity ADLIB £25000 - £30000 per annum, Oxford