In association with
McDonald's 'festive menu 2011' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 12:03PM
McDonald's is launching a new campaign to promote its festive menu. Created by Leo Burnett, the ad shows people dressed as Santa Claus cycling around on their festively decorated bikes, eventually ending up at a McDonald's restaurant.
The ad was written and art directed by Ed Morris and Andy Drugan. It was directed by Andy McLeod through Rattling Stick. The TV ad is also supported by outdoor and press. The editor was Jonnie Scarlett at The Quarry. Post-production was by MPC and audio post-production was by Wave. Media was handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager, Integrated, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SAM/Experienced AM, London, up to £38,000 Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London