In association with
McDonald's 'festive menu 2011' by Leo Burnett
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 12:03PM
McDonald's is launching a new campaign to promote its festive menu. Created by Leo Burnett, the ad shows people dressed as Santa Claus cycling around on their festively decorated bikes, eventually ending up at a McDonald's restaurant.
The ad was written and art directed by Ed Morris and Andy Drugan. It was directed by Andy McLeod through Rattling Stick. The TV ad is also supported by outdoor and press. The editor was Jonnie Scarlett at The Quarry. Post-production was by MPC and audio post-production was by Wave. Media was handled by OMD UK.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Account Manager - near Bath Stopgap £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £24000 - £25000 per annum, South East England
- POS Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 - £28000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Marketing & Communications Manager Stopgap £32000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'