In association with
BBC Radio 4 'science' by Devilfish
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 12:27PM
Devilfish has created an animated TV spot to promote two BBC Radio 4 science shows The Life Scientific and The Infinite Monkey Cage.
The BBC was aiming to appeal to the younger end of the station’s target audience as well as regular listeners. The ad, which shows parts of a radio coming to life, was written by Lee Edwards, and animated and art directed by the Fantasic Mr Fox animator Alice Dunseath.
Ed Edwards, the executive creative director of Devilfish, said: "With this film, we wanted to create some magic for Radio 4, and we are extremely pleased with the final animation. The characters were brought to life in a beautiful emotive way with a hugely talented team."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Digital Support Officer Harris Hill Ltd £25k per year, London
- Packaging Designer AF Selection c£18,500, Coventry
- eCommerce Trading Manager Â– Multi-channel retailer ADLIB up to £33,000 plus benefits, Somerset
- Head of Ecommerce - Fashion 24 Seven Inc Circa £70,000 per annum + Competitive Benefits Package, London