Topman 'Generation' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 12:55PM
Topman has launched an online cross platform magazine called Topman Generation, by M&C Saatchi Mobile.
The magazine can be viewed on the web, tablets and smartphones, and was edited by the former Dazed Digital arts and culture editor, John-Paul Pryor. The film editor was Simon Jablonski and the music editor was Jeremy Allen.
Readers can interact with the editorial, save favourite sections and share through social media, regardless of the patform on which the magazine is being read. Topman Generation includes interviews with celebrities such as Yoko Ono, the actor Seth Rogen, The Chapman Brothers, Kirsten Dunst, The Jesus and Mary Chain and Rankin.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London