Bloomberg Businessweek 'brand campaign', created in-house
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 02:26PM
Bloomberg Businessweek has launched an outdoor advertising campaign to promote the personality of the magazine and build on its editorial and commercial strengths.
The campaign, created in-house, promotes the title’s new Europe and Asia editions, launching in early 2012. The campaign will run across digital screens in airports and on 48-sheet posters at rail stations. The images are inspired by topical stories in the magazine.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Research Director - Cutting edge agency Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus , Manchester
- Retail Account Director Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Berkshire
- TV Account Executive- £26K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Retail Account Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Berkshire
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni