Bloomberg Businessweek 'brand campaign', created in-house
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 29 November 2011 02:26PM
Bloomberg Businessweek has launched an outdoor advertising campaign to promote the personality of the magazine and build on its editorial and commercial strengths.
The campaign, created in-house, promotes the title’s new Europe and Asia editions, launching in early 2012. The campaign will run across digital screens in airports and on 48-sheet posters at rail stations. The images are inspired by topical stories in the magazine.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Junior Front End Developer Source £25000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Head of Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Reading
- DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER (Ecommerce, Retail, CRM) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- WEB CONTENT COORDINATOR-(Retail,Ecommerce,CMS,Web Management) Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Community Manager, Integrated Agency, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014
- Evian tops YouTube 2013 ad leaderboard
- Volvo van Damme spot nears 60 million YouTube views