EHS 4D scoops E.ON's £5m direct business
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:40AM
E.ON, the energy company, has appointed EHS 4D to handle its £5 million direct marketing account.
The agency won the business after a final pitch against Proximity London.
Other agencies were also involved in the earlier stages of the process, which was handled by the intermediary Agency Insight.
EHS 4D will now oversee E.ON's consolidated direct marketing activity, with particular emphasis on the brand's tie-up with Tesco, which will allow customers to pay their utility bills using Tesco Clubcard vouchers.
E.ON has previously worked with a number of agencies, including 20:20, on various projects.
DLKW Lowe handles the E.ON creative account, while LBi was appointed to oversee the brand's digital marketing business in June last year.
Since calling a direct marketing pitch in August, E.ON has hired the former Norwich Union brand director Daren Carter as its head of marketing communications.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- Campaign Viral Chart: first kiss video is most-shared ad this week
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push