Yorkshire Water in search for agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:55AM
Yorkshire Water has called a review of its £2 million creative and media accounts.
The utilities company has issued a statutory tender for the work, with agencies required to submit their interest in the activity by 14 December.
Yorkshire Water is looking for a single agency to provide creative, brand strategy, digital strategy and development ideas, working closely with its in-house communications team. The agency will also be required to handle media planning and buying and event support activity.
The successful shop will hold a contract for an initial two-year period, with an option to extend the agreement for a further 12 months.
Yorkshire Water has previously used its in-house marketing team to oversee the majority of its campaigns. However, it has also worked with agencies, including the Leeds-based Principles Agency, on a project basis.
Recent marketing activity has included the "one million green fingers" CSR initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Insight Analyst - FMCG Company NG Digital Marketing up to £30k + bens, Greater London
- Social Media Manager Pitch Consultants £33000 - £40000 per annum + excellent benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Strategy Director Lipton Fleming £75000.00 - £80000.00 per annum, London
- Digital Account Executive AF Selection £18,000 - £20,000 + Benefits, Manchester