Yorkshire Water in search for agency
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:55AM
Yorkshire Water has called a review of its £2 million creative and media accounts.
The utilities company has issued a statutory tender for the work, with agencies required to submit their interest in the activity by 14 December.
Yorkshire Water is looking for a single agency to provide creative, brand strategy, digital strategy and development ideas, working closely with its in-house communications team. The agency will also be required to handle media planning and buying and event support activity.
The successful shop will hold a contract for an initial two-year period, with an option to extend the agreement for a further 12 months.
Yorkshire Water has previously used its in-house marketing team to oversee the majority of its campaigns. However, it has also worked with agencies, including the Leeds-based Principles Agency, on a project basis.
Recent marketing activity has included the "one million green fingers" CSR initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Producer Nu Creative Talent £0.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing and Content Executive, Charity, London Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £24000 - £28000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Director Dahling Ltd £45K + benefits, East Central London
- Paid Search Planner - Top 10 Media Agency - PPC Ultimate Asset £25000 - £30000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Wilkinson rebrands to Wilko in TV campaign
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD