RSPCA begins hunt for creative agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 11:15AM
The RSPCA is looking for an agency to handle an advertising campaign around food labelling.
It has contacted shops with a brief to create a drive to promote higher welfare standards for animals reared for food.
The review follows the recent appointment of Total Media to handle media planning and buying for the Freedom Food, the charity's farm assurance and food-labelling scheme,.
As part of its media plan, Total Media booked offline and online display advertising over a four-week period in Take a Break, What's on TV, Pick Me Up, Chat and TV Choice.
The RSPCA's most recent major TV ad campaign highlighted the role it plays in defending animals against abuse and featured three ads by The Campaign Palace.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Red Sofa London £45000 - £550000 per annum, London
- Head of Paid Social Dot-Gap £65k, Central London
- Digital Marketing Manager Online Resourcing Attractive salary and benefits, Leeds, West Yorkshire
- Account Manager > ATL > INDEPENDENT AGENCY collectivo Up to £30,000 per annum, West London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement