RSPCA begins hunt for creative agency
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 01 December 2011 11:15AM
The RSPCA is looking for an agency to handle an advertising campaign around food labelling.
It has contacted shops with a brief to create a drive to promote higher welfare standards for animals reared for food.
The review follows the recent appointment of Total Media to handle media planning and buying for the Freedom Food, the charity's farm assurance and food-labelling scheme,.
As part of its media plan, Total Media booked offline and online display advertising over a four-week period in Take a Break, What's on TV, Pick Me Up, Chat and TV Choice.
The RSPCA's most recent major TV ad campaign highlighted the role it plays in defending animals against abuse and featured three ads by The Campaign Palace.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films