Edwards in Burnett Central Europe role
The Leo Burnett UK chief executive and group chairman, Andrew Edwards, is to take on the additional new role of president of Central Europe.
As part of his new remit across Central Europe, Edwards will now work across Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Romania, as well as the UK, as the network looks to capitalise on fast-growing markets.
Edwards will continue in his current UK role and report to the chairman and chief executive worldwide, Tom Bernardin.
In addition, Leo Burnett has appointed Vladimir Tkachev, the chief executive of Leo Burnett Russia, to head Leo Burnett Eastern Europe, which includes Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine.
Edwards said: "New Europe offers intriguing and exciting markets, which, compared with Western European markets, are largely untapped, new and innovative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Group Insight Director, Technology & Financial Jarlett de Grouchy £65000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account