Edwards in Burnett Central Europe role
The Leo Burnett UK chief executive and group chairman, Andrew Edwards, is to take on the additional new role of president of Central Europe.
As part of his new remit across Central Europe, Edwards will now work across Turkey, Poland, Hungary, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia and Romania, as well as the UK, as the network looks to capitalise on fast-growing markets.
Edwards will continue in his current UK role and report to the chairman and chief executive worldwide, Tom Bernardin.
In addition, Leo Burnett has appointed Vladimir Tkachev, the chief executive of Leo Burnett Russia, to head Leo Burnett Eastern Europe, which includes Estonia, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania and Ukraine.
Edwards said: "New Europe offers intriguing and exciting markets, which, compared with Western European markets, are largely untapped, new and innovative."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- European Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, South East
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London