Cockburn's Port 'pronounce responsibly' by BETC London
Campaign Work, Thursday, 01 December 2011 10:34AM
Cockburn's Port has launched its first advertising campaign for 15 years.
The advertising features 96- and 48-sheet posters in London.
The campaign was produced by BETC London, which won the account in September.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Campaign Planner, Media, London, £22k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £18000 - £22000 per annum, Benefits: bonus & benefits, London
- Partner Marketing Manager PSD Group Up to £50,000 + Benefits, Surrey
- Senior Account Manager - B2B (ongoing/temp to perm) Stopgap £170 - £180 per day, London
- Junior Account Manager x2 AF Selection £20,000 - £25,000 , Greater Manchester
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign