In association with
Smirnoff 'crazy nights' by JWT
Campaign Work, Friday, 02 December 2011 11:50AM
Smirnoff has launched a new TV ad created by JWT.
The 30-second and 60-second versions of the ad broke in the UK on December 1 on television, cinema and online. The spots will be activated in additional global markets in the coming months, including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico.
The song in the commercial, Crazy, Crazy Nights, is a cover of an original recording by Kiss from 1987. It is sung by Sun For Moon and was arranged by Big Foote Music.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Analyst Direct Recruitment £42,000, Central London
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £45,000 + Bens, London
- Creative Copywriter Network Career Consultants £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Data Planner/Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni