In association with
Smirnoff 'crazy nights' by JWT
Campaign Work, Friday, 02 December 2011 11:50AM
Smirnoff has launched a new TV ad created by JWT.
The 30-second and 60-second versions of the ad broke in the UK on December 1 on television, cinema and online. The spots will be activated in additional global markets in the coming months, including Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica and Mexico.
The song in the commercial, Crazy, Crazy Nights, is a cover of an original recording by Kiss from 1987. It is sung by Sun For Moon and was arranged by Big Foote Music.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Midweight Creative Team - digital and direct The Industry Club London Ltd £35,000, Central London
- Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, Halifax
- Midweight Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £30000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior Art Director Pitch Consultants £35000 - £45000 per annum + benefits, Warwickshire