The Assembly appoints first managing director
The Assembly, the creative agency, has hired SapientNitro client services director James Graham as its first managing director to support the agency's continued growth.
Graham will work across The Assembly's clients, including auditor Ernst & Young, beer manufacturer InBev, and book publisher Penguin, and will take an active role in developing new business.
He will report to The Assembly's founders Trevor Hardy and Steve Dunn, and he will work alongside former Ogilvy UK vice-chairman Larissa Joy, who joined the agency as a partner this autumn.
Prior to joining SapientNitro in January 2010, Graham worked in account management at agencies such as Saatchi & Saatchi, Publicis, TBWA London and Lowe Lintas.
He started his career at Faulds Advertising in 1995, where he worked as an account handler until 2000.
Joy started working with The Assembly as a consultant earlier this year. Her varied career includes roles such as chief operating officer of PR firm Weber Shandwick and global chief operating officer of private equity firm Actis LLP.
The Assembly has bumped up its team with a number of appointments in recent months, including business director Muna Nageh, account director Sophie Purnell and producer Anneliese Wensley.
Trevor Hardy said: "We are thrilled to have James join our other recent recruits at such an exciting time for the business. His expertise will be a fantastic asset to the agency, supporting our growth and new clients."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Graduate Account Planner Havas EHS £16,000 + relocation , Cirencester, Cotswolds.
- Commercial Strategist - one of the fastest growing global innovation agencies Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Web Designer become £38K, Hertfordshire
- Account Planners Stopgap £40000 - £65000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account