In association with
Harvey Nichols 'walk of shame' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 December 2011 02:19PM
The retailer Harvey Nichols has launched a tongue-in-cheek "walk of shame" film as part of its Christmas campaign.
The online film by DDB UK aims to show how women can avoid the embarrassing walk home after spending the night at someone else's house by shopping at Harvey Nichols.
The spot is designed to show how the retailer has "everything you need to walk home with your glamorous head held high" and avoid the "walk of shame". The clip is being hosted on the brand's YouTube channel.
Viewers are also being encouraged to share their "walk of shame" stories on Twitter via the #walkofshame hashtag. The video was written by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, and directed by James Rouse through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Designer Major Players £30000 - £35000 per annum + Pension & Life Cover, City of London
- Senior Brand Executive Ninesharp £120 - £130 per day, Bournemouth
- Senior Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Biddable Media Manager PPC - Cracking Client Accounts! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37000 per annum + Amazing Benefits , London