In association with
Harvey Nichols 'walk of shame' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 December 2011 02:19PM
The retailer Harvey Nichols has launched a tongue-in-cheek "walk of shame" film as part of its Christmas campaign.
The online film by DDB UK aims to show how women can avoid the embarrassing walk home after spending the night at someone else's house by shopping at Harvey Nichols.
The spot is designed to show how the retailer has "everything you need to walk home with your glamorous head held high" and avoid the "walk of shame". The clip is being hosted on the brand's YouTube channel.
Viewers are also being encouraged to share their "walk of shame" stories on Twitter via the #walkofshame hashtag. The video was written by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, and directed by James Rouse through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager - Post Campaign Management - Ad Ops Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + bonus, London
- Regional HR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum + package , Leeds
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive + fantastic benefits package, London
- PPC Senior Executive - Family Feel Media Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
Agency: Adam & Eve