In association with
Harvey Nichols 'walk of shame' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 06 December 2011 02:19PM
The retailer Harvey Nichols has launched a tongue-in-cheek "walk of shame" film as part of its Christmas campaign.
The online film by DDB UK aims to show how women can avoid the embarrassing walk home after spending the night at someone else's house by shopping at Harvey Nichols.
The spot is designed to show how the retailer has "everything you need to walk home with your glamorous head held high" and avoid the "walk of shame". The clip is being hosted on the brand's YouTube channel.
Viewers are also being encouraged to share their "walk of shame" stories on Twitter via the #walkofshame hashtag. The video was written by Mike Crowe and Rob Messeter, and directed by James Rouse through Outsider.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- International PR and Communications Manager - FTC 9 months Brand Recruitment £46000 per annum + excellent benefits , Cambridgeshire
- Join the Blue Skies Clientside Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Digital Designer PFJ £23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Director - International Health, Fitness and Racquets Operator Portfolio Sport £80,000 - £90,000 basic + bonus, Hatfield, Hertfordshire
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account