In association with
Gü 'give in to Gü Christmas' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 December 2011 09:57AM
Gü has launched a campaign to promote its chocolate, bauble-shaped Christmas range.
The TV and online ads, created by DDB UK, are the second phase of the "Give in to Gü" initiative, which launched in May.
The ten-second TV spot shows a fridge full of Christmas dinner ingredients, before homing in on Gü’s Christmas range.
It was written by Oli Rimoldi and Sigrid Egedal, and directed by thirtytwo though Pulse Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Senior Account Manager - [Retail / Digital] - Superb agency! to £39k Fill Recruitment Ltd £35k - £39k + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Digital Project Manager - International Ad agency £30-35K Source £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Senior Digital Project Manager Source £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Brand Development Consultant x 2 Rare Selection Up to £48000 + benefits, London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni