In association with
Gü 'give in to Gü Christmas' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 December 2011 09:57AM
Gü has launched a campaign to promote its chocolate, bauble-shaped Christmas range.
The TV and online ads, created by DDB UK, are the second phase of the "Give in to Gü" initiative, which launched in May.
The ten-second TV spot shows a fridge full of Christmas dinner ingredients, before homing in on Gü’s Christmas range.
It was written by Oli Rimoldi and Sigrid Egedal, and directed by thirtytwo though Pulse Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Lead Data Planning Consultant Direct Recruitment £85,000 - £100,000, London
- Senior Data Planner Direct Recruitment £55,000, East London
- Senior CRM & Insight Analyst Direct Recruitment £75,000 +, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition