In association with
Gü 'give in to Gü Christmas' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 December 2011 09:57AM
Gü has launched a campaign to promote its chocolate, bauble-shaped Christmas range.
The TV and online ads, created by DDB UK, are the second phase of the "Give in to Gü" initiative, which launched in May.
The ten-second TV spot shows a fridge full of Christmas dinner ingredients, before homing in on Gü’s Christmas range.
It was written by Oli Rimoldi and Sigrid Egedal, and directed by thirtytwo though Pulse Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategic Alliances Manger, major RTB platform Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + +comm, London
- Mobile Strategic Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + +comm, London
- Account Executive Adam Recruitment £18000 - £23000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, Liverpool
- Senior Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum + car allowance, Romford