In association with
Gü 'give in to Gü Christmas' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 December 2011 09:57AM
Gü has launched a campaign to promote its chocolate, bauble-shaped Christmas range.
The TV and online ads, created by DDB UK, are the second phase of the "Give in to Gü" initiative, which launched in May.
The ten-second TV spot shows a fridge full of Christmas dinner ingredients, before homing in on Gü’s Christmas range.
It was written by Oli Rimoldi and Sigrid Egedal, and directed by thirtytwo though Pulse Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Marketing Executive Network Marketing £25000 - £30000 per annum, Manchester
- Account Director - FMCG to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- User Experience / User Interface (UX/UI) Designer Harnham £40000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus & excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits, Greater Manchester