In association with
Gü 'give in to Gü Christmas' by DDB UK
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 07 December 2011 09:57AM
Gü has launched a campaign to promote its chocolate, bauble-shaped Christmas range.
The TV and online ads, created by DDB UK, are the second phase of the "Give in to Gü" initiative, which launched in May.
The ten-second TV spot shows a fridge full of Christmas dinner ingredients, before homing in on Gü’s Christmas range.
It was written by Oli Rimoldi and Sigrid Egedal, and directed by thirtytwo though Pulse Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'