MG OMD lands £5m reserve forces brief
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 10:30AM
The Ministry of Defence has appointed Manning Gottlieb OMD to handle the estimated £5 million media planning account for its drive to boost recruitment to the UK's reserve forces.
Activity will surround umbrella reservist recruitment campaigns for the Territorial Army, Royal Air Force Reserves, Royal Navy Reserves and Royal Marines Reserves.
The appointment of MG OMD follows the selection in October of WCRS to handle advertising for the reservists recruitment across the "tri-services" of the Army, the Navy and the RAF.
MG OMD, which handles media planning for the RAF, won the reservists business after a pitch against ZenithOptimedia and Carat, which oversee media duties for the Army and the Navy respectively. Each of the agencies will continue to be responsible for full-time recruitment drives for the Army, the Navy and the RAF.
Group M's M4C continues to handle media buying for the MoD.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Packaging Designer Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Designer/ Creative Director Designate Major Players £40000 - £50000 per annum + Plus Benefits, City of London
- Group Head of Design Gemini Search £40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Benifits, City of London
- Creative Operations Manager Guru Careers £27 - 32k, Based West Drayton, Greater London (UB7)
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni