TMW lands Sue Ryder integrated business
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 11:15AM
Sue Ryder, the charity that funds and operates hospices, has completed its three-month review by appointing Tullo Marshall Warren to its estimated £2 million integrated business.
The agency won the account after a three-way pitch against SFW and OgilvyOne. Beta and Meteorite had been knocked out at an earlier stage of a process handled by Oystercatchers.
Sue Ryder had previously worked with agencies on an ad hoc basis, but wanted to appoint a single retained shop to help develop its fundraising and marketing strategy.
Agencies that have created campaigns for the charity in the past include Cheethambell JWT, Agency Republic and Tangible Response. TMW will support local activity around Sue Ryder's 14 hospices and neurological centres, while also providing a framework to ensure broader national appeal.
The agency will also help enhance and further develop the charity's existing CRM strategy and "in memoriam giving" approach. It will create and execute a range of activity for the brand, including both on- and offline communications across a variety of channels.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Brand Consultant / Strategist Royds Raphael £80k-£90k+neg dep. on experience, London
- Senior Account Manager - Account Manager - Branding, Contract & Permanent Royds Raphael £38k-£44k / £170-£190 day rate. Permanent and/or contract role, London
- Head of Lead Generation - Full-Service Agency Silverdrum to £60,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Midlands