Digital shops eye Hotel Chocolat job
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 10:40AM
The British chocolatier Hotel Chocolat is looking for an agency to help develop its digital marketing activity.
A small number of agencies have been invited to pitch for the business, with pitches understood to be taking place later this month.
The successful agency will oversee e-commerce work for the brand and be responsible for handling some digital advertising campaigns.
The move marks the first time Hotel Chocolat has looked to work with a retained shop on its digital ad activity.
Previously, the bulk of the company's marketing spend was dedicated to direct marketing campaigns centred on its Chocolate Tasting Club.
Last year, the company introduced a "chocolate bonds" initiative, which allowed investors to take out bonds that will also earn them a box of chocolate every two months.
The scheme raised £3.7 million, falling short of the £5 million the company had hoped to raise.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires