Digital shops eye Hotel Chocolat job
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 10:40AM
The British chocolatier Hotel Chocolat is looking for an agency to help develop its digital marketing activity.
A small number of agencies have been invited to pitch for the business, with pitches understood to be taking place later this month.
The successful agency will oversee e-commerce work for the brand and be responsible for handling some digital advertising campaigns.
The move marks the first time Hotel Chocolat has looked to work with a retained shop on its digital ad activity.
Previously, the bulk of the company's marketing spend was dedicated to direct marketing campaigns centred on its Chocolate Tasting Club.
Last year, the company introduced a "chocolate bonds" initiative, which allowed investors to take out bonds that will also earn them a box of chocolate every two months.
The scheme raised £3.7 million, falling short of the £5 million the company had hoped to raise.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Partnerships Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, London
- Head of Marketing - Luxury Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South East
- Brand Communications Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + benefits, South East
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- International Women's Day: "my gender is irrelevant" says Lisa Thomas
- Omnicom Media Group buys Mobile5
- BBH launches sport division with Lawrence Dallaglio
- IPA's 2014 Women of Tomorrow competition winners revealed
- HSBC launches Hong Kong Rugby Sevens push