Whitbread appoints EHS 4D for CRM activity
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 10:45AM
Whitbread has appointed EHS 4D to handle its CRM account across its portfolio of brands.
The company, which owns brands including Premier Inn, Costa Coffee and Beefeater Grill, began approaching agencies in August through the AAR.
EHS is Whitbread's first retained CRM agency as it tries to bring its brands closer together and encourage customers to try other offerings in its portfolio. The account will be run out of the agency's Cirencester office.
EHS will initially focus on the Premier Inn, Beefeater Grill, Table Table, Brewers Fayre and Taybarns brands, as Whitbread looks to overhaul some of its restaurant brands to attract a younger audience. Bartle Bogle Hegarty Milton Keynes will work on advertising for the overhaul.
EHS had worked with Whitbread for its Premier Inn brand. It created digital activity for the brand's Weekend Rewards and Great Night Giveaway promotions.
David Williams, the EHS 4D Cirencester managing director, said: "As an agency, we're really trying to push things digitally, and I think this is something we'll be able to do with Whitbread."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London