Volvo appoints Arnold as lead global creative agency
Volvo has moved its UK and China creative business out of SapientNitro and into Arnold Worldwide without a pitch.
SapientNitro retains the business in Australia, but the decision breaks up the Team Volvo alliance between SapientNitro and Havas agencies Arnold and Euro RSCG 4D.
Starting in 2012 Arnold Worldwide will lead the account across all agencies from Arnold Amsterdam, supported by Arnold Boston and Arnold Shanghai.
Arnold already handles the creative account in North America as well as Volvo’s global integrated account, while Euro RSCG 4D is already lead digital agency.
The account will continue to be managed by global brand director Jorian Murray and global executive creative director Sean Thompson.
David Jones, global chief executive of Havas, said: "Arnold is flourishing as a global micro netowork, as evidenced not only by this win, but also from the long list of brands [including New Balance and Ocean Spray] that have placed continued global faith in the agency."
SapientNitro was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Marketing & Research Manager - $1.8b Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Bonus Potential + Full Corporate Benefits Package, Chichester
- CRM Manager - Iconic London Brand Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40K-£60K + Benefits Package, Central London
- Senior Marketing & New Business Manager Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Visual Merchandising Manager (Retail, Fashion, Creative, VM) Creative Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum + Negotiable, Hertfordshire