Volvo appoints Arnold as lead global creative agency
By Daniel Farey-Jones, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 08 December 2011 05:15PM
Volvo has moved its UK and China creative business out of SapientNitro and into Arnold Worldwide without a pitch.
SapientNitro retains the business in Australia, but the decision breaks up the Team Volvo alliance between SapientNitro and Havas agencies Arnold and Euro RSCG 4D.
Starting in 2012 Arnold Worldwide will lead the account across all agencies from Arnold Amsterdam, supported by Arnold Boston and Arnold Shanghai.
Arnold already handles the creative account in North America as well as Volvo’s global integrated account, while Euro RSCG 4D is already lead digital agency.
The account will continue to be managed by global brand director Jorian Murray and global executive creative director Sean Thompson.
David Jones, global chief executive of Havas, said: "Arnold is flourishing as a global micro netowork, as evidenced not only by this win, but also from the long list of brands [including New Balance and Ocean Spray] that have placed continued global faith in the agency."
SapientNitro was unavailable for comment.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency