In association with
Barclaycard 'win an easier Christmas' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 December 2011 11:29AM
Barclaycard has launched a campaign by Dare that offers both Barclaycard and non-Barclaycard customers the chance to win a range of prizes through an interactive digital advent ?calendar, which is hosted on its Facebook page.
The advent calendar offers 24 winning experiences, whereby each window opens to reveal a prize featuring celebrities such as ?the singer Olly Murs, who will arrive on your doorstep to sing carols, and the chef James Martin, who will come to help out in your ?kitchen.
The campaign is supported by PR, social media and above-the-line activity. The work was written by Rachel LeFeuvre and Dan Gorlov. It was directed by Trudy Bellinger through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Marketing Coordinator /Communication Production Assistant - Mar Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- Marketing Executive - Marketing Communications Regan & Dean Recruitment Limited £25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £19000 - £22000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%