In association with
Barclaycard 'win an easier Christmas' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 December 2011 11:29AM
Barclaycard has launched a campaign by Dare that offers both Barclaycard and non-Barclaycard customers the chance to win a range of prizes through an interactive digital advent ?calendar, which is hosted on its Facebook page.
The advent calendar offers 24 winning experiences, whereby each window opens to reveal a prize featuring celebrities such as ?the singer Olly Murs, who will arrive on your doorstep to sing carols, and the chef James Martin, who will come to help out in your ?kitchen.
The campaign is supported by PR, social media and above-the-line activity. The work was written by Rachel LeFeuvre and Dan Gorlov. It was directed by Trudy Bellinger through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Decision Sciences Analyst Dot-Gap £35k, London
- Digital Media Manager Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- Head of Display Dot-Gap £75k, Central London
- Integrated Account Manager Dynamic New Alliances £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London