In association with
Barclaycard 'win an easier Christmas' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 December 2011 11:29AM
Barclaycard has launched a campaign by Dare that offers both Barclaycard and non-Barclaycard customers the chance to win a range of prizes through an interactive digital advent ?calendar, which is hosted on its Facebook page.
The advent calendar offers 24 winning experiences, whereby each window opens to reveal a prize featuring celebrities such as ?the singer Olly Murs, who will arrive on your doorstep to sing carols, and the chef James Martin, who will come to help out in your ?kitchen.
The campaign is supported by PR, social media and above-the-line activity. The work was written by Rachel LeFeuvre and Dan Gorlov. It was directed by Trudy Bellinger through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director - Retail to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Mid-Senior Print Designer | Contract | London Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Retail Marketing - Account Executive Barclay Meade £24000 - £27000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £45000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, Reading
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- Partners Andrews Aldridge restructures creative with hires and promotions
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition