In association with
Barclaycard 'win an easier Christmas' by Dare
Campaign Work, Friday, 09 December 2011 11:29AM
Barclaycard has launched a campaign by Dare that offers both Barclaycard and non-Barclaycard customers the chance to win a range of prizes through an interactive digital advent ?calendar, which is hosted on its Facebook page.
The advent calendar offers 24 winning experiences, whereby each window opens to reveal a prize featuring celebrities such as ?the singer Olly Murs, who will arrive on your doorstep to sing carols, and the chef James Martin, who will come to help out in your ?kitchen.
The campaign is supported by PR, social media and above-the-line activity. The work was written by Rachel LeFeuvre and Dan Gorlov. It was directed by Trudy Bellinger through Crossroads Films.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Motion graphics designer/after effects expert Salt £200 - £300 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Required | Contract to Permanent Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Senior Digital Designer Salt £300 - £400 per day, City of London
- Mid Level User Experience Designer Salt £30000 - £45000 per annum + Plus bonus and excellent benefits, London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign