In association with
Nissan 'singing sockets' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 December 2011 09:35AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles has created a spot for the Nissan Leaf as the brand celebrates its first anniversary.
In the ad, electrical sockets make music to wish the electric car a happy first birthday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager - Digital Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Midweight Designers - branding and packaging Gabriele Skelton £25000 - £35000 per annum, London