In association with
Nissan 'singing sockets' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 December 2011 09:35AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles has created a spot for the Nissan Leaf as the brand celebrates its first anniversary.
In the ad, electrical sockets make music to wish the electric car a happy first birthday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Middleweight Artworker become £32K, London
- International Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £28,000 per annum, South East
- PR and Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London
- Media - Client Director Ball & Hoolahan £44,000 per annum, London