In association with
Nissan 'singing sockets' by TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 December 2011 09:35AM
TBWA\Chiat\Day Los Angeles has created a spot for the Nissan Leaf as the brand celebrates its first anniversary.
In the ad, electrical sockets make music to wish the electric car a happy first birthday.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Social Media Strategist Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Digital Performance Director Norton Leigh + Benefits, Central London
- Senior Digital Designer - West London Nakama £40 000 + Benefits, West London
- Research Manager Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'