In association with
BBC Two 'Christmas idents' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 December 2011 10:09AM
BBC Two has launched its Christmas idents, created by Red Bee Media.
The idents use a combination of a specially shot model town and animation.
James Wood, the BBC head of creative, creative marketing, said: "Red Bee came to us in September with a proactive idea to refresh our Christmas Identity on BBC Two. We worked together on a brief and they came to us with an inspired idea for the refresh that clearly represented the channel and its values.
"The execution and crafting of the campaign is exquisite and we now have a Christmas campaign that we and the team at Red Bee are thrilled to present to our audiences. It exudes warmth, wit and is uniquely pleasurable. Most importantly, it is distinctly BBC Two at Christmas."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account