In association with
BBC Two 'Christmas idents' by Red Bee Media
Campaign Work, Monday, 12 December 2011 10:09AM
BBC Two has launched its Christmas idents, created by Red Bee Media.
The idents use a combination of a specially shot model town and animation.
James Wood, the BBC head of creative, creative marketing, said: "Red Bee came to us in September with a proactive idea to refresh our Christmas Identity on BBC Two. We worked together on a brief and they came to us with an inspired idea for the refresh that clearly represented the channel and its values.
"The execution and crafting of the campaign is exquisite and we now have a Christmas campaign that we and the team at Red Bee are thrilled to present to our audiences. It exudes warmth, wit and is uniquely pleasurable. Most importantly, it is distinctly BBC Two at Christmas."
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Operations Manager Harvey Nash £50000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Benefits: Benefits, London
- Marketing Executive Ninesharp £25000 - £27000 per annum, Southampton
- Senior Sales Execuitve - Ad Technology Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- Metro launches content agency