Glacéau vitaminwater launches festive Facebook campaign with Jessie J
Glacéau vitaminwater, the enhanced water brand owned by Coca-Cola, has launched a festive social media campaign featuring singer Jessie J.
The "guess Jessie's pressie" Facebook app asks the pop singer to guess what is inside a selection of wrapped Christmas presents.
With each attempt, she gives viewers a series of clues, which they can use to make their own guess from a selection of possible answers. One person who guesses correctly will be randomly selected each day to win the present.
The campaign has been created by Engine-owned social media agency, Jam. It will be live for seven days and will feature a new video of the star produced by Nava, everyday.
Vitaminwater named Jesse J as its brand ambassador in September. It is also as a worldwide partner of the London 2012 Olympic Games.
It is the second piece of work the agency has created by the water brand since it won the account in April.
Alex Miller, chief executive of Jam said: "We think 'Jessie's pressie' is a great festive reward for the vitaminwater Facebook community, and there is plenty more for them to look forward to in the new year as we count down to London 2012."
A spokesperson for glacéau vitaminwater said: "Jessie J is a great fit for us as our Olympic ambassador.
"Jam has come up with a brilliant campaign that leverages our relationship with her in a really smart way which benefits both the vitaminwater and the Jessie J brand."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Marketing Manager - Retail / Leisure Adam Recruitment £28000 - £33000 per annum, Wilmslow
- Senior UX/IA Mobile Designer - 3 Month Contract - London Network Career Consultants £300 - £350 per day, London
- Qual AD Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Lead Developer AF Selection £30,000 - £32,000, Leicestershire
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- Greenpeace protests outside Saatchi & Saatchi London office
- Kevin Bacon, Google Glass and Julian Assange: the SXSW weekend in tweets
- Halifax releases 'holiday dad' campaign