Euro RSCG bolsters digital capabilities
Euro RSCG London has appointed Michael Olaye, formerly director of The Creative Partnership, as technical director.
Olaye has 13 years' experience working with web technologies and managing e-solutions for clients including Adidas and Asos.
Olaye was poached from The Creative Partnership to help existing clients, including Chivas, Credit Suisse, Citroen and Reckitt Benckiser, with their websites and apps.
Prior to joining The Creative Partnership as tech lead/director, Olaye spent eight years at creative agency U-Dox, where he worked on internal projects including Spine TV, Spine magazine and Crooked Tongues.
Russ Lidstone, Euro RSCG London chief executive, said: "Michael has a proven track record in leading teams in design and development using web technologies, techniques and languages.
"He is already making a profound difference in our ability to output viable creative solutions."
Three further recruits including Narelle Whiteacre, Alessandro Locatelli and Dean Hall have been brought in to support Olaye in bolstering the agency's technical and digital integrated offer.
Whiteacre is acting as senior digital project manager, Locatelli holds the role of interactive developer and Hall is a junior interactive developer.
Follow Matthew Chapman @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Sales Executive - Performance & Brand - Emerging Tech Ultimate Asset £40000 - £50000 per annum + commission & excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Strategist Zebra People £300 - £400 per day, London (East), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Integrated - £28-32K Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent agency benefits , London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account