Lastminute.com hires Adam & Eve to £6m creative account
Lastminute.com has hired Adam & Eve to its £6m creative account, amid a strategic re-evaluation which will see it return to its brand heritage of "value" and "last-minute booking".
In recent years, the travel and entertainment company has focused on positioning its site as an "online entertainment portal", most recently with its 'Stories Start Here' pan-European ad campaign.
However, with the rise of last minute-style group booking website, the brand is keen to return to its roots as a website of choice for last-minute travel booking.
Adam & Eve, which has won the account from Karmarama, will be responsible for developing a new brand vision and creative direction for Lastminute.com across Europe from next year.
Kathy Maxwell, head of brand & PR at Lastminute.com, said: "[Adam & Eve will] support us on the new vision and direction for the Lastminute.com brand. [The agency] stood out because of their creative and integrated solution to our pitch brief as well as a team fit that is perfect for us."
Tammy Einav, board director at Adam & Eve, added: "Lastminute.com is an iconic brand, we are very proud to have this opportunity to re-assert their unique positioning in the travel market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Director Direct Recruitment £80,000 + Bens, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £28,000 - £32,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Direct Recruitment £32,000 +, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films