Lastminute.com hires Adam & Eve to £6m creative account
Lastminute.com has hired Adam & Eve to its £6m creative account, amid a strategic re-evaluation which will see it return to its brand heritage of "value" and "last-minute booking".
In recent years, the travel and entertainment company has focused on positioning its site as an "online entertainment portal", most recently with its 'Stories Start Here' pan-European ad campaign.
However, with the rise of last minute-style group booking website, the brand is keen to return to its roots as a website of choice for last-minute travel booking.
Adam & Eve, which has won the account from Karmarama, will be responsible for developing a new brand vision and creative direction for Lastminute.com across Europe from next year.
Kathy Maxwell, head of brand & PR at Lastminute.com, said: "[Adam & Eve will] support us on the new vision and direction for the Lastminute.com brand. [The agency] stood out because of their creative and integrated solution to our pitch brief as well as a team fit that is perfect for us."
Tammy Einav, board director at Adam & Eve, added: "Lastminute.com is an iconic brand, we are very proud to have this opportunity to re-assert their unique positioning in the travel market."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Copywriter Dynamic New Alliances £32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London
- Creative Artworker - Reigate ASG £25,000 - £28,000, Reigate
- Senior PR Account Executive / Junior Account Manager AF Selection £20,000 - £23,000, Lincolnshire
- Art Director/Head of Art Dynamic New Alliances £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, City of London