Saint co-founders Labbett and Gamble to exit RKCR/Y&R in 2012
Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R is set to lose Simon Labbett and David Gamble, creative directors from the group's digital shop, Saint, in the new year.
Labbett and Gamble co-founded Saint with Adam Graham in May 2007 and have been responsible for managing the agency's strategy and group positioning.
Labbett and Gamble's departure confirms a tumultuous end to the year at RKCR/Y&R. Chief executive Richard Exon and executive creative director Damon Collins announced they would be leaving in early 2012 less than three months ago.
Graham left Saint@RKCR/Y&R in September to become chief executive of Weapon 7. RKCR/Y&R clients include Marks & Spencer, Warburtons, Virgin Atlantic and Lloyds TSB.
Alison Hoad, joint chief executive of RKCR/Y&R, said: "We are sad to see Simon and Dave leave after many successful years at the agency but wish them the best of luck with their future projects."
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Web Designer Propel £28000 - £32000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, Milton Keynes
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Yahoo hosts exclusive X-Men: Days of Future Past films