Sky to promote broadband sale in TV campaign
Sky is set to continue its fairytale campaign with a retelling of Aesop's Fable, 'The Boy Who Cried Wolf' to promote its broadband offering from Christmas Day.
The ad by WCRS highlights Sky's Winter Broadband Sale, which offers existing and new Sky TV customers six months free unlimited broadband when switching to Sky Broadband Unlimited and Sky Talk.
The campaign will run across TV, outdoor, press and online, with media planning and buying handled by MediaCom.
Lucian Smithers, director of brand strategy and communications at BSkyB, said the popular fairytale has provided a "great" setting to promote the Broadband Winter Sale.
He added: "We're also pleased that the ad has helped answer the perennial question – can a wolf ride a bike?"
Creative team – Bertie Scrase / Christen Brestrup
Creative director – Leon Jaume
Agency team – Liz Darran, Anna Covell
Agency producer – Eliot Liss
Client creative director – Barry Skolnick
Client management team – Lucian Smithers, Carli Farmer
Director – Peter Lydon
Production company – 76 Ltd
Follow Arif Durrani on Twitter: @DurraniMix
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Events / Production Manager (Gaming/Tech Clients) - Integrated Marketing Agency Rocket Recruitment £28,000-35,000, Central London
- Senior Manager - CRM Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £45,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Marketing & Sales Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £26,000 - £36,000, Central London
- Graphic Designer (10 month contract) Better Placed Recruitment £18000 - £20000 per annum, Manchester