In association with
Selfridges 'Frozen Beauty' by 18 Feet & Rising
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 January 2012 03:29PM
18 Feet & Rising has created a limited-edition book for Selfridges called Frozen Beauty.
With contributions from the blogger Jane Cunningham, the book aims to celebrate more than 100 years of expertise from the Selfridges beauty department.
It showcases a selection of beauty products, each of which has been frozen in ice sculptures and photographed.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Director - Arts Clients PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- AV Account Director (contract) PFJ £35000.00 - £43000.00 per annum, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London