In association with
Asics 'made of sport' 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 January 2012 04:13PM
180 Amsterdam has created an international campaign for the sports brand Asics that will run across TV, print and digital channels.
The above-the-line campaign includes a selection of 60-, 30-, 20- and six-second TV spots, as well as double- and single-page print ads. There will also be a series of three-minute short films, hosted on the brand’s website.
The campaign will run in Europe and Asia (Japan and South Korea).
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Digital Marketing Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Peterborough
- Technical SEO Account Manager - Leading Mid-size Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum, Ipswich
- Marketing Services Manager, Leisure Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'