In association with
Asics 'made of sport' 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 January 2012 04:13PM
180 Amsterdam has created an international campaign for the sports brand Asics that will run across TV, print and digital channels.
The above-the-line campaign includes a selection of 60-, 30-, 20- and six-second TV spots, as well as double- and single-page print ads. There will also be a series of three-minute short films, hosted on the brand’s website.
The campaign will run in Europe and Asia (Japan and South Korea).
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Strategy Director Rare Selection Up to £80K + bonus, health, pension, Central London
- Digital Strategist - Growth & Innovation Consultancy Rare Selection Up to £50K + bonus & benefits, Central London
- Marketing Consultant - 2 vacancies Rare Selection £60 - £80K + 30% bonus, 8% pension, and excellent benefits, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London