In association with
Asics 'made of sport' 180 Amsterdam
Campaign Work, Wednesday, 04 January 2012 04:13PM
180 Amsterdam has created an international campaign for the sports brand Asics that will run across TV, print and digital channels.
The above-the-line campaign includes a selection of 60-, 30-, 20- and six-second TV spots, as well as double- and single-page print ads. There will also be a series of three-minute short films, hosted on the brand’s website.
The campaign will run in Europe and Asia (Japan and South Korea).
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account